Saturday, April 11, 2015

APRIL LOVE: An Inspiring Person

Day 11: I am inspired by a lot of people on a daily basis. Some I know, some I don't. It would be tough to pick just one since many provide bits and pieces of inspiration for me that make up a whole. So I choose to be inspired by my surroundings that include lots of people who are doing the best they can every day. They are following their dreams. Reaching their goals. Looking for happiness. Finding happiness. Believing in others. Believing in themselves. Realizing they can do it. Understanding and working through pain. Healing. Knowing nothing. Knowing everything. Being honest. Showing up. 

That's who inspires me...All of you who move in the world in your own way and contribute in your own style. As a result, you make big and small differences every day for me and for everyone around you.

Inspired by you,

No comments: