Saturday, December 06, 2014

Day SIX: T is For...

T is for...

THEODORE


Theodore has become a special name to me over the years...My one and only brother is named Theodore and he goes by "Theo" for short. In 2001, I started hanging out with another Theodore who goes by "Ted" and he eventually became my husband. Mr. Wonderful aka Ted is also a junior so his dad's name is Theodore as well. In 2006, my nephew was born and because the name was already out there as the #1 choice for our immediate family, my brother named his first and only, Theodore. He goes by TJ for short which is very cute since when my brother was a wee babe, he went by TG.

All of the Theodores in my life except for my father-in-law are in the picture above with another very special man, my Uncle Bob. These are the men that fill my heart and family with love, kindness, comedy, great food and celebration. I love them all dearly.

#DecemberReflections

Love to all of my Theodores,

No comments: