Monday, September 01, 2014

Character and Friends

Celebrating friendship with my honorary cousin, So, and my sister-cousin, Tan-yo in Downtown Orlando at Monkey Bar in 2012. These ladies make me smile and never cease to amaze me with all they do for the boys in their life. 
Every day I stop by here to say hello to my friend, this blog...She has remained with me for more than half a decade and doesn't require much except a post now and then. So today, I want to share the following quote that I've kept on my desk calendar since Aug. 22.

Character is so largely affected by associations that we cannot afford to be indifferent as to who and what our friends are. They write their names in our albums, but they do more, they help make us what we are. Be therefore careful in selecting them; and when wisely selected, never sacrifice them. 

- M. Hulburd

No comments: