Thursday, October 03, 2013

31 Days of Super Heroes :: The Theo's

31 Days of Super Heroes - Day #3: The Theo's
Both my brother and his mini me are two of my favorite people in all the world. The way they pursue their passions and learn life daily on the basketball court and at school and work. They are two of the sweetest and funniest guys I know. Last Thanksgiving, they made the trek along with the baby girl and Mr. Wonderful to North Carolina for some Thanksgiving fun. It didn't snow (neither have ever seen snow) but it did end up being a beautiful time of weather, spending time with friends and safe travels. None of which I take for granted for a second.

Theo's - You are super heroes! Thank you for your sense of humors, love for laughter and for making long drives and family get together's so much fun. 

Maybe one day you'll know how much you both mean to me and how much I love watching you grow into men who have the ability to change the world. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reading this brought tears of joy to my eyes, because I have wonderful and amazing sister that sees me in a way that I don't. Lorelie, thank you for being rock and a driving force in my life. I love you.
* your baby brothe *